Sunday, September 18, 2011

I do I love you

Yaa-Haa

Assalamualaikum

Entry ini dibuat khas untuk Miss F. Nak baca boleh baca. Tak nak baca sila buka blog orang lain. Trimas.



Thank you dear. I'm in love again. I do I love you.

Dah lama tak dating, tak tengok wayang berdua, makan berdua dan belajar berdua. Kadang kadang saya rasa tak percaya masih ada orang yang sayang saya. I'm appreciate you dear. Sometimes I feel that I'm nothing but you comes in great time and makes up my day. 



Walaupun kita kenal tak lama but I feel like I already be with you in such a long time. Kita ngam. Kita ada good chemistry. Err...Kimia mungkin. Haha.

You tak kisah langsung I stylo ke tak. I gemuk or kurus. I hensem or hodoh. You just accept me like I am. Thanks dear.

I love you from bottom of my heart. I promise to take care of you. I wont let you go. I can't afford to lose you.



Hopefully you are my wife sooner or later. Gatai. Hehehe. But that my hope.

Thanks for entering my life, thanks for spend your time with me, thanks for loving me, thanks for have faith in me, thanks for makes up my day, thanks for make me feel comfortable with you, thanks for not being choosy. Hehe.

I do I love you. Thanks for be my special one.

we know each other
1/9/2011

we keep update everyday, learn each others so fast

and we together start from
9/9/2011

Aishiteru

Adioss..

p/s: Ilysm. I love you sampai mati :)

No comments: