Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When life shared is complicated

Yaa-Haa

Assalamualaikum

English again? I think so. Come on, just go with it.

What means by shared life?

I mean the life are shared with someone.

Yeah.

Its about relationship.

I got request from someone about her boring relationship but I'm not Dr Love.

Okay. I will answer her question. Err..what her question again?



********

Oh yeah, it not a question actually, she wants advice so I give her advice.

BREAK UP WITH HIM AND COME TO ME

TELL HIM, I DONT WANNA BE WITH YOU ANYMORE. TELL HIM YOU GOT NEW CUTE DUMBSHIT BOYFRIEND.


Yeah!! Its so simple right? 

Did you think before you say ' I accept you as my boyfriend or Yes, I do love you' to him, did you think how much you love him? How long you can be with him? How could you lives without him?

Its not about how long or how far you from him. Its about commitment. Commitment from you to him and vice versa. 

Love | Its about commitment

You bored with him? You disgusting with him? 
*betul ke ayat aku ni?

Find new way to make it fun again. 

Fall in love make you like flying like a G6


Yeah, sometime typical date are so bored. Why don't you twist it like jog with him every evening. Argue about something ridiculous such as ask him how orange juice is orange colour not yellow or blue. Make him answer your question. I'm sure you will be amaze with his facial expression to answer your question.

"I do anything for you", Bruno Mars

Hey girl, don't talk shit about love. Love is so meaningful to everybody include you. Honest with yourself, if you still love him, love him like you will die tomorrow. If not, end the relationship before its too late.

"Failed today? Better luck tomorrow", Han


Free advice, love him like you will die tomorrow or ended the relationship.

Its just about your commitment. 

Your love your decision

adioss....

p/s: hell yeah!! Im ready for MUET next sem :)

6 comments:

sukahati kening la pintal2 kening~ said...

amboi..pakar cinta!haha

Khai said...

kening:
haha. pakar la sgt en. kalo pakar dh lama aku bercinta. ni sunyi jer. :P

Unknown said...

Hey Dr Love who helps the person in love...

Khai said...

azham:
i'm not dr love :)

syazwiena khan said...

thanks sweetheart !
post entry nasihat yang i mntak !
really do appreciate it.
i'll make used of it later.
hoping a brighter relatioship btween us

Khai said...

wiena:
welcome dear :)

want anything? call me okay :D

gud luck in your relationship :)